RON DEL BARRILITO | FIVE STARS
Full body with strong wood backbone. Aromas of plums, bananas, almonds, vanilla, and caramelized sugar cane. Exceptionally smooth on the palate with a natural sweetness and smoky wood finish.
* Hand-crafted in very small batches at Hacienda Santa Ana in Bayamón, Puerto Rico.
* We still use the ancient process of maceration, in which a small portion of the rum is infused with a blend of dried fruits and spices to impart our characteristic flavor profile and aroma prior to aging.
* Aged 100% in white oak barrels that previously held Oloroso sherry.
* Full bodied and amazingly smooth at 86 proof.
* We use no artificial flavorings, added sugars, or caramel coloring. The deep amber color of our rums happens naturally through the aging process.
* The only water we use is sustainably harvested from rainfall.
* Each bottle is still labeled and packed by hand.
Aged Rum | 43% ABV | 750ml| Puerto Rico